Saturday, July 22, 2006

Unspoken Hostility


There was this dark night
So dark was the endless night
No comparison,
Not even to the strain most melancholy
So deep that nothing is left
Exception a morose remorse
The night goes on
So terrible in its endlessness
But goes on,
Awaiting the dawn
The only thing that drives is:
A golden ray of hope,
A hope so less in its truth-
A hope so impossible.
No compassion, no shell,
No strong shoulder now.
The only one that has ever been
Has broken the bond between
Will this night ever end?
And the darkness retreat?
Will the normality
Not seems such an absurdity?
So, I say a little prayer
A whisper, a plead, a cry to god
Help me through the endlessness
Guide me through the dark
Thank you for everything
Some thing worthwhile in life
Nevertheless, please fulfil my wish
Not now, at least in this lifetime
Hold my hand
And take me through unspoken hostility
Let the night end, darkness turn to light
And fulfil my needest need

2 comments:

Bony said...

pretty gud... liked it... but could hv given a different name...
"Unspoken Hositily" is like u r keepin it hidden in u... ur anger... ur lonliness... ur fear... whtever it mayb...
could hv kept sumthin like "Hideous Hope"...
hey..plz...don mind in my suggestions...ignore mei if im wrong... im jus tellin ya a comment... mayb my thuts can b wrong 2... plz..don mind...
neways.. this is a pretty gud piece...keep it up!...:)

Twilight Fairy said...

@td: thanks
@bonzi: thanks for your suggestion. but i m keeping it hidden in me. thus the name.