Saturday, July 22, 2006

IF I were...

If I were a rainbow
I would fill the world with joys of colours
If I were a sparkling brook
I would quench the thirst of weary travellers
If I were a misty cloud
I would breeze past the meadows to bless the dried fields
If I were a whispering prayer
I would go to god with a helpless plea
If I were a lost spirit
I would go in search of the golden truth
If I were a drop of water
I would wet the lips of a dying soul
If I were a ray of light
I would chase the darkness to give new hope
If I were a swift horse
I would neigh in symphony and gallop to freedom
If I were a mighty eagle
I would fly by high with wings of grace and fire
If I were a smoothing pebble
I would run to the rhythm of a flowing river
If I were a straw of hay
I would bask in the sun to burn when needed
If I were an angel
I would bless the world with loads of love
If I were a figment of imagination
I would settle in the wits of a bright child
If I were myself
I dream n dream but simply live my life

3 comments:

Puppet said...

What if you are god??

And another thing a question::
Do you know who you are??

Twilight Fairy said...

@puppet
after watching bruce almightly... i don wanna be :)
n i wish i knew myself...

Puppet said...

Its easy to know who you are....nature intended things to be simple but man makes it complex.... Just observing is the key to know bout thy self.....simply observing!!