Monday, April 03, 2006

Come Back My Angel


The lights go out
The summer turns winter
The storm breaks out
And drowns me under

The fire seeps up
The molten dreams smash
The body is all scorched
Till all is left in ash

Then came the stab
And what’s little left in pain
Covers the world in grief
Till the soul is all slain

The bed of roses so thought
Well hidden and thorned
Stung dark and deep within
Till the heart bleeds
And the soul is mourned

The last little thought
To keep on breathing
To live to see tomorrow
When all is well and shining

Come back my angel
And undo what’s done
Piece back my life together
With strings of love, under the sun

Unwound my body
Unbreak my heart
Unslay my soul
Stay never to part

Weave me my life
Cover me in dreams
Under the moonlight
Together in sparkling streams

No comments: