Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tire Swings


I went to the park for a little walk
Thought I'd get a moment to finally talk
But you never looked around when I walked by your side
And when I followed you, you glared at me with spite

I never could have given up
If I were so strong
But I m just a little girl
Who got it all wrong
I could have been all that
Assertive type
If I had known it would work
and that's what you'd like

But it never works like we had
Always planned
So when it doesnt work we
Let it go and stand

6 comments:

lvishh...for a better tomorrow said...

very well framed ........
Amazing blog with good Original scores...............

Twilight Fairy said...

@vishal
thanks :)
sing it with the music of tire swings from juno sound track. it sounds better

Some Chilean Woman said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting Fairy! Lovely words, I wish I was all poetic like that, I envy that talent.

Anonymous said...

Somtimes all we need to do is Go back to our memories Dig a huge pit & Dump them And walk away It may not be so easy , may not be what we would have always thought of....
but it surely is the best way out &
Trust me on that !!!!!!!!

Bibhuti said...

Thanks for visiting Adoholik and I am glad to reach here. Beautiful lines.

Twilight Fairy said...

@some chilean woman
You are wonderful at it!

@petalsofdoom
true!!

@bibhuti
thankyou